If you missed a segment or forgot to jot down a tip this week, we’ve got you covered. Check out these helpful hints and takeaways and click to read more on DoctorOz.com!
1. Read up on key facts and learn how to manage and improve your heart health. Get a unique calculation of your body’s health age with this test was created by top doctors, including Dr. Oz!
2. A new study shows that the key to staving off hunger is a high-protein breakfast. Small things like lighting and temperature change how your body processes food.
3. Determine your personality type and see what it means for your future health. Eaten in moderation, these nutritious butters can be good for your bones, heart and overall health.
4. Tod Cooperman, MD, President of ConsumerLab.com, shares the supplements that may help prevent you from getting sick. Then, protect your legs from webs of spider veins by putting these five tips into practice.
5. Next time you’re faced with a stain or spill, try one of these nine easy fixes.