If you missed a segment or forgot to jot down a tip this week, we’ve got you covered. Check out these helpful hints and takeaways, and click to read more on DoctorOz.com!
1. Get more disease-combating nutrients and vitamins by chowing down on colorful foods.
2. If you’re feeling fat and fatigued, you may have a thyroid problem! Learn the clues you need to look for when your thyroid isn’t working properly.
3. Flu season is here! Stop the virus from catching you with four simple flu-fighters from Dr. Oz. Avoid getting sick with his favorite home remedies.
4. Fight back against the effects of chronic stress with these cortisol-lowering foods!
5. Watch a rare and revealing interview with fitness legend Richard Simmons as he opens up about his personal struggles. Plus, the truth about adult acne you’ll want to know!