If you missed a segment or forgot to jot down a tip this week, we’ve got you covered. Check out these helpful hints and take-aways and click to read more on DoctorOz.com!
1. Dr. Oz reveals the dirty little secrets restaurants don’t want you to know about. Try Tracy Anderson’s slim-down plan for every body type and use this meal plan to stabilize your blood sugar and prevent spikes.
2. Find out easy ways to increase your fiber intake, something 90% of Americans are lacking in their diet. Pick up some of these fiber-rich foods during your next trip to the store and fight stress with five simple strategies.
3. Feel better fast with these all-natural solutions for headaches, back pain, cramps and more. Keep these healthy herbs handy for ailments from congestion to indigestion and boost your confidence with these power poses.
4. Dr. Carolyn Brockington and Dr. Oz discuss why strokes are occurring more in younger women. Make sure you know the risks and symptoms of stroke and protect yourself with this printable stroke wallet card that you can keep on you at all times.
5. Weatherman Sam Champion discusses his hypertension health scare. Boost your immune system with this vitamin D grocery list and make sure these anti-aging staples always have a place in your kitchen.