On Sharecare we’re dishing out the secrets to a long-lasting relationship, sharing delicious recipes from the American Diabetes Association and giving you easy tips to take care of those pearly whites.
1. A diet for diabetes doesn’t have to be bland. In honor of American Diabetes Month, try these comfort food recipes that will satisfy your taste buds and your diabetic meal plan.
2. Sizzling sex is great, but that’s not what creates strong relationships. Discover 10 simple things real-life couples do to keep love alive.
3. Despite countless products that polish, cleanse and protect teeth, most people don’t have terrific oral-care routines. Dr. Mehmet Oz and Mike Roizen give you five ways to improve your daily dental care.
4. Ebola’s still a hot topic, but there’s no need to panic or worry. Get the facts–and a healthy perspective–about your risk of getting the deadly virus.
5. Stressed? Grab a friend and share a secret. Find out how this surprising tip can help relieve stress, lower blood pressure and boost immunity.