On Sharecare we’re offering: ways to travel in comfort and without fear of Ebola this Thanksgiving, recipes for diabetes-friendly smoothies and easy ways to avoid weight gain during menopause.
1. Headaches and nausea are classic signs of motion sickness, and they can make your plane or car ride miserable. With Thanksgiving travel around the corner, now’s the perfect time to get Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen’s solutions to tame these symptoms.
2. Speaking of Thanksgiving travel, are you anxious about getting on a plane during the Ebola outbreak? Here are three reasons to pack your bags and fly without fear.
3. Juice-bar smoothies are calorie and carbohydrate bombs, which can be a problem for people with diabetes. Instead, add these delicious blood sugar-safe smoothies to your menu for a healthy breakfast or energizing snack.
4. If you’re nearsighted, you’ve probably had plenty of awkward moments when you weren’t wearing glasses or contacts. But there may be a perk to this vision impairment after all. Learn about the brainy side of being nearsighted.
5. If you’re facing menopause and worry about the weight gain that often comes with it, check out these three tips to help you keep your waistline in check.