On Sharecare, we’re filling you in on the enterovirus outbreak, how your morning brew can be good for you and ways to avoid those weird sex headaches. Check out five of our latest posts.
1. Enterovirus is everywhere on the news. Should you be worried? Get informed on the respiratory illness and learn effective ways to protect your family.
2. Men: Grab some coffee and listen up. In recognition of Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, we’re telling you how that cup of coffee could be a secret weapon to fight prostate cancer.
3. Are you among the unfortunate few who get sex headaches? Get the scoop on why they may happen and how to stop them.
4. You rely on sight to experience the world and communicate with others. Take care of one of your most important senses and keep your eyes healthy with these ten sight-saving tips.
5. Think you’re hitting the gym hard? A recent study suggests you may not be doing as much as you thought. Boost your benefits with these ways to get the most from each workout.