This week on Sharecare we’re giving you quick tips to help you manage your weight, offering ways to cope with exhaustion from psoriatic arthritis and helping you bounce back from embarrassing moments at the office and the gym.
1. Even the most dedicated exercise fiend has embarrassed him or herself while working out. Learn how to survive humiliating gym moments and prevent future mishaps.
2. With the hustle and bustle of everyday activities, it can be easy to forget things — especially how much you’re eating. Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen offer simple recall tools that can help put you back on track to achieving a healthy weight.
3. Psoriatic arthritis sufferers know that the condition can be painful — and exhausting. And while there’s no proven treatment for this fatigue, try these five tips that can put some pep in your step.
4. An average workday can turn into a nightmare if your body seems to turn against you. Whether it’s flaming bad breath or the sudden urge to pass gas in a meeting, find ways to deal with awkward body blunders and keep your reputation intact.
5. Are you overwhelmed? Too much stress doesn’t just impact your mood — it can also lead to a bad time in the bedroom. Watch this video to learn how it can affect sexual performance and desire.