This week on Sharecare we’re helping you keep your young athlete safe, sharing ways to boost your immune system during cold and flu season and giving you tips to protect yourself against painful psoriasis inflammation.
1. You know your child will get the occasional bumps and bruises playing their favorite sport, but do you know what to do when it’s something more serious? Find out how to treat sports-related injuries like heat stroke, sprains and concussions.
2. If you have psoriasis, the very idea of a flare-up — when symptoms suddenly worsen — can hang over you like a black cloud. Learn more about the risk factors and discover how you can avoid them for a flare-free you.
3. Your first line of defense against the flu is vaccination, but there are other things you can do to keep your immune system healthy. In this video, Dr. Mehmet Oz reveals four foods that can help keep nasty symptoms at bay this cold and flu season.
4. Suffering from athlete’s foot? Or maybe you’re dealing with nail fungus? No matter what your embarrassing foot problem is, discover easy sole solutions that can help relieve your discomfort.
5. The hustle and bustle of everyday life can leave you feeling worn out. Check out these calming yoga moves that can help you relax and breathe easier.