On Sharecare we’re letting you in on why you may need the Tdap shot, giving you an unusually effective tip to get better sleep and helping you make healthier food choices for the rest of the summer.
1. You’re vigilant about your kids’ and grandkids’ health, but did you know that you might be the greatest health hazard to your little loved ones? Find out why and get the scoop on how one tiny shot can eliminate the danger.
2. Want to feel happier? It may not be as hard as you think. Incorporate these simple habits into your daily routine to get a lasting lift to your happiness — and your physical health, too.
3. When you feel awful, your wait in the emergency room seems to take forever. The good news: There are things you can do to speed up the process. Get tips from ER physician Darria Long Gillespie, MD, on how you can take the pain out of ER visits.
4. Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you should go lax on your diet. Learn how you can keep that beach bod going strong by switching out high-calorie summer foods for healthier seasonal choices.
5. Tossing and turning all night? Skip the prescription medicine and the incessant counting of sheep. Instead, try this sleep strategy to help you sleep easier — and even boost your sense of adventure.