This week on Sharecare we’re helping you to revamp your weight loss efforts with a little help from your friends, better manage diabetes and find natural ways to boost immunity during cold and flu season.
1. If you’ve been trying to lose weight but can’t pinpoint the source of your struggle, take a look at your social circle. Research shows that some friends can make weight loss harder. See if this may be holding you back and learn fun ways to get your friends on the weight-loss train.
2. Bad habits like skipping meals, carb-loading and ignoring stress overload can lead to dangerous diabetes complications. Turn bad habits into good ones with these expert tips to keep blood sugar steady, avoid weight gain, relax and more.
3. Cold and flu season is here, but that doesn’t mean you have to stock up on tissues and wait for the inevitable. These five all-natural prescriptions can boost your immune system and help keep a fever, runny nose and other icky symptoms at bay.
4. You love holiday drinks (who doesn’t!) but all the added sugar can turn them into calorie bombs. Enjoy your holiday beverages and don’t feel guilty about seconds with these healthy drink recipes.
5. If you suffer from psoriasis, you’re familiar with the red, scaly skin lesions associated with it. Unfortunately, these symptoms can spark insensitive questions. Find out why sharing facts about the condition is the best way to respond – and learn about treatments to ease the pain.