This week on Sharecare we’re giving you a cold and flu cheat sheet, offering some smart budget strategies, letting you know about the new breast cancer screening recommendations and helping you steer clear of bad heart habits.
1. Psoriasis and eczema are similar conditions, but it can be hard to differentiate between the two. Look out for these four key differences that can help you tell them apart.
2. The American Cancer Society updated their breast screening guidelines, advising women with average risk to delay their routine screenings until age 45. Should women wait? Chief Medical Officer Keith Roach, MD, explains.
3. You know that bad habits like lack of exercise and poor eating habits can lead to a poor diagnosis for your heart health. But some cardiovascular dangers are less obvious than others. Click through to learn more about these hidden risks and how to avoid them.
4. Are your financial woes weighing you down? Don’t let chronic money worries make your stress and anxiety levels soar. Discover expert tips and advice to better manage your finances for a healthier you.
5. Flu season is always unpredictable — sometimes it’s a mild year and other times it can be brutal. Find out why it can fluctuate, plus learn how to treat symptoms of the flu and recognize complications that can be deadly.