Don’t miss the latest health news on Sharecare.com:
1. If you suffer from insomnia, the frustration of watching the hours tick by in the middle of the night is almost as bad as your exhaustion the next day. Check out these eight med-free ways to finally get start getting some ZZZs.
2. Have you been checking the usual spots for skin cancer – like your face, arms and legs? Whether you are or aren’t (and we recommend you do!) be sure to add these easy-to-miss spots to your list.
3. After a long day with the kids or at the office, there may be nothing you want more than to relax with a glass of wine. But many people over pour that drink. Darria Long Gillespie, MD, shares her take on the recommended amount of wine to drink for the most health benefits – and how much may be too much.
4. Several well-known triggers, like pollen and mold, can aggravate asthma – but did you know that stress could have an impact, too? Discover how, plus tips to help you stress less.
5. You’ve most likely heard about Elizabethkingia — rare disease that’s infected dozens and claimed over 20 lives in the Midwest. Here’s what you need to know about this mysterious illness that has many health officials baffled.