This week on Sharecare, men and the women who love them have taken a special interest in the many issues surrounding men’s health. Here’s our Top 5 list of health resources for that special man in your life:
1. Common Men’s Health Mistakes: Let’s face it: Most guys don’t bother to see a doctor when they should. Learn the most common mistakes men make with their health and how to fix them by taking the Sharecare Men’s Health Mistake’s Quiz.
2. Turn Back the Clock: Guys, did you know that watching your favorite sitcom can actually improve your health and make you feel young again? Get more tips on finding the fountain of youth with the RealAge 9 Best Anti-Aging Tips for Men.
3. Vital Health Tests for Men: You want to take better care of yourself, but you don’t know where to start? Print out this handy list of health tests every man needs and head to the doctor’s office. The list breaks down what tests men need at every age, so you can be proactive about your health.
4. Use Those Vacation Days: It turns out taking a much-needed vacation could be the secret to a healthy heart. Find out why taking a vacation can help you ward off heart disease .
5. Men’s Health Myths: Does wearing a hat really cause baldness? Who has more infertility problems – men or women? Learn to separate health facts from fiction by taking the Sharecare 20 Myths About Men Quiz.