This week on Sharecare we’re giving you advice to slash stubborn pounds, quizzing you on breast cancer myths and helping you strengthen your core for fewer injuries and a fitter body.
1. You’re eating healthy and exercising frequently, but for some reason the scale just won’t budge. Find out what you may be doing wrong — and get tips to fix these weight loss mistakes.
2. You’ve probably heard the urban legends that deodorant causes breast cancer or that a wire bra can up your risk, right? Take our quiz to see if you can spot these other breast cancer myths.
3. People with rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to miss work, skip social situations and suffer from psychological distress. Check out these cheap, easy ways to combat this problem.
4. Your core isn’t just restricted to your abs — it’s so much more than that. Try this simple sequence of yoga moves to strengthen and tone allover, from your shoulder and back muscles to your abs and butt.
5. Scared to take your shoes off in public because of stinky feet? Watch this video for three quick and easy fixes for foul foot odor.