On Sharecare we’re making your health a priority. Here’s a peek at some of our latest expert advice, from how to choose a new doctor to smart strategies for a flatter stomach.
1. Do you spend more time researching a new plumber than you do a new doctor? It may be time to change your focus. Darria Long Gillespie shares five questions you should ask when picking the perfect physician.
2. The itchy, uncomfortable and sometimes painful symptoms of psoriasis can seem unbearable, but relief is possible with the right treatment. Learn more about the powerful medications that target the root causes of psoriasis.
3. Spring isn’t just the time of blooming flowers and warmer weather – it’s also the beginning of swimsuit season. But you don’t have to hide in your cover up. Lose that extra flab and gain more confidence with these nine moves for a tighter middle.
4. Want to keep your vision sharp and peepers healthy for years to come? Discover ways to eat well for eye health, recognize important warning signs, treat common eye problems and more with our eye and vision health guide.
5. Spices not only make your food taste better, but certain spices have been found to improve your overall health, too. Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen reveal which spices are best to add to your meals and why.