This week on Sharecare we’re helping you shed those last pounds, keeping you updated on the most recent disease outbreak and giving you tips to stay in shape during your next business trip.
1. Summer bodies are usually made in the winter, but if you want to have a beach-ready bod now — it’s not too late. Lose weight with these simple slim-down strategies that will have you excited about getting into that bikini.
2. MERS — short for Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome — is the latest deadly virus making global headlines. But should you be worried? Find out more about the cases in Korea and China and if MERS is a threat here.
3. While it’s been talked about for years, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officially announced its decision to bar artificial trans fats from processed foods. Get the details on what this means for the future of your health — and which common foods may still contain trans fats.
4. Whether you’re traveling for business or for pleasure, it can be tough to get in a workout on the go. But what about that downtime between flights? Check out these toning and stretching moves that you can squeeze in during a layover.
5. Grandparents have a special bond with their grandchildren, but they may not have the latest safety information to take care of them effectively. If you’re a grandparent, get up to speed on updated health and safety guidelines you may not know.