This week on Sharecare we’re helping you compare different diet programs, sharing expert advice on how to talk with your kids about drug and alcohol use, and letting you know which “down-there” symptoms you should never ignore.
1. Join the National Night of Conversation on Thursday, November 19 and learn ways to tackle the tough topic of drugs and alcohol with your kids. It may not be an easy conversation, but it’ll be one you’ll be glad you had.
2. Herbal “Viagra” isn’t as natural as you may think. Learn why you shouldn’t trust these kinds of supplements and discover what you can do to avoid a trip to the ER.
3. Do you have icky “down-there” symptoms you’re too embarrassed to discuss with your OB/GYN? Constant bloating, vaginal discharge and abnormal bleeding are a few of the symptoms you won’t want to keep to yourself. Here’s why.
4. You’re ready to start exercising, eat right and finally get your weight under control. But with all those diet programs out there, it can be hard to know which ones are actually worth your time. Flip through these diet plans to see which may work best for you.
5. Tapeworms have crawled their way into the health headlines recently – but it’s not anything to panic (or be too grossed out!) about. Discover why tiny tapeworms are making big news lately, as well as six must-know facts about the parasites.