This week on Sharecare we’re giving out tips to ease daily stress, sharing ways to help your feet look good naked and helping you get the summer beach legs you’ve always wanted.
1. You’ve heard about the damaging impact that negative emotions can have on your health, but are you aware of how a happy mood can boost your overall wellness? Discover how a sunny disposition can shine rays for better heart health, a stronger immune system and more.
2. Everyone has a bad day now and then, but you shouldn’t let that stress overwhelm you. Check out these surprisingly easy ways to tackle the tension and better manage your everyday stress.
3. Do you have pretty feet? Or do you prefer to keep them covered up? Watch this video to learn three simple tips to keep your feet groomed and pain-free so you’ll want to show them off.
4. The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently released its 2015 Dietary Guidelines — a healthy-diet blueprint that affects everything from school lunch menus to the dietary advice your doctor gives you. Find out what Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen think about the recommendations, as well as tips to eat healthier.
5. Summer is in full swing and that means cooler, lightweight clothes. But if you’re lacking the confidence to wear that summer skirt or those breezy shorts, your wardrobe may be limited. Shape up in no time — and boost your confidence — by following this simple yoga routine for leaner, sexier legs.