Check out a few of the highlights on Sharecare this week:
1. Headlines everywhere are talking about the connection between baby powder and ovarian cancer. So what gives — can talcum powder found in baby powder actually lead to ovarian cancer? Is baby powder safe to use? Get the answers to your questions.
2. The Zika virus has been dominating health news since 2015. Its risks and complications haven’t been fully understood – and scientists are just starting to get a firmer grip on the virus and its harmful effects. Here’s what you need to know right now.
3. If you’ve ever wanted to try yoga but fear you’re “not good at it,” put those worries aside. Anyone can do basic poses and gain the benefits. Reduce stress and boost flexibility with simple yoga stretches you can do from the comfort of your own home.
4. Doughnuts, muffins and store-bought pastries can be unhealthy calorie-bombs. Instead, try this delicious banana-chocolate chip muffin recipe — a healthier way to start the day.
5. The right way of treating a nosebleed, burn and other common injuries isn’t what it used to be. Be prepared: Find out if you’re making one of these eight first aid mistakes.