On Sharecare we’re recognizing National Colon Cancer Awareness Month with screening tips, giving you pointers to boost your sex life and sharing yummy, healthy recipes perfect for any occasion.
1. The colonoscopy may be the best-known screening test for colon cancer, but it’s not the only option. Get the lowdown on several other tests you may want to discuss with your doctor and find out which is best for you.
2. Variety is the spice of life–including your love life. Check out this video from sex therapist Ian Kerner as he shares simple ways to heat things up between the sheets.
3. Want longer lashes but not sure how to get that effortless look? Learn quick tips to pump up the volume for thicker, fuller lashes from celebrity makeup artist Scarlett Rainer.
4. From creamy “gua-kale-mole” to spicy roasted pepper dip, these delectable recipes from Dr. Mark Hyman’s new book, The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet Cookbook, can double as sauces and salad dressings.
5. Suffering from joint pain but still trying to be active? Don’t let your aches hold you back. Try these gentle exercise options that can boost your fitness and flexibility.